train4change has just completed the first phase of a new Customer Experience development programme for South Western Railway (SWR) who have held this new franchise for just under a year. So far t4c has undertaken a period of research across the organisation.
Because all of our learning programmes are bespoke, this research phase is an essential element of our preparation. As well as helping us to complete a training needs analysis, research enables us to:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders (leaders, learners, customers)
- Gather enough cultural information to be able to design a learning experience that is relevant, credible and powerful.
- Understand the business direction
- Confirm that the leadership team is committed and supportive towards a customer experience
- Observe and feel the impact of the current customer experience
- Identify recommendations which will enable the success of the programme.
We are currently sharing our findings with South Western Railway and planning the next stage which will involve designing the learning solution and creating the delegate experience map.