Personal Information that t4c may collect about you:
t4c may collect personal information which we receive when;
- you use our services
- you contact us
- you are a recipient of our services
This may include information which you provide where you;
- contract with us
- complete one of our forms
- contact t4c directly in writing or by phone
We may collect the following types of information;
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to t4c
Why t4c collects personal information
t4c collects your personal information to;
- provide you with services
- enhance or improve customers’ experience of our services
- improve and develop our services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
How t4c collect personal information
t4c collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer contracts to or is a recipient of our services
- when services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner for t4c to provide you with the service.
Who sees the personal information that t4c holds
Customers’ personal information may be provided to:
t4c employees and associates
- where it is necessary to disclose the information to them to provide the services required.
Selected third parties
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them to provide the services
- for the purposes of identity verification
Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety for example;
- to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosure of personal information required by law
t4c may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law, or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- managing credit and credit related accounts
- recovering debt
- checking details on claims for all types of insurance
- checking details of job applicants and employees
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Transfers of personal information outside of the UK
t4c do not currently transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK. However, should t4c be required to transfer data to third parties outside of the UK in the future to comply with specific contractual obligations, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
Keeping Personal information secure
t4c is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
t4c will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
t4c will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, t4c relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform t4c of any changes to their information.
Access to personal Information
You can request details of personal information that t4c holds about you, by contacting us at;
firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to;
Pear Tree Cottage
Requests must be made in writing and there may be a £10 fee for each request.
Proof of identification is required to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the services that you have used.
A customer may allow t4c to provide them with information about services that we have selected, which may be of interest to them. We will only do this where a customer has agreed to receive such information.
Marketing channels used may include all means of communication, e.g. email, phone, or SMS text message.
Should you wish to opt out of direct communication, please let us know by writing to; email@example.com
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit our website. It helps us identify your device whenever you visit us.
- give you a better online experience
- measure and improve our service
What information is usually kept on a cookie?
- the name of the website that it has come from
- how long the cookie will stay on your computer or phone
- a value – usually a randomly generated unique number
train4change use persistent cookies. Persistent cookies allow our website to remember your information and setting preferences when you visit us in the future and are stored on your hard drive until you delete them, or they reach their expiry date (12 Months). All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in anyway.
Links to other websites
Our website may include links to other sites of interest. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer. We would encourage you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any such website in question.
How to contact us
Pear Tree Cottage
Tweet us @train_4_change
Alternatively, head on over to our CONTACT US page to fill in a webform & we will get back to you as soon as we can.